Karlsen Associates Ltd takes data protection seriously through policies, registration and training of all personnel. The key elements of how Karlsen Associates manages and uses data are below:
- Our collection of personal data is limited and proportionate to its legitimate purpose which is business-related only, for example, we would hold business contact details, but not personal contact details such as home phone number or address.
- We do not sell any data about our contacts.
- We will not pass on any personal data or contact details without your express permission.
- It is our policy to de-activate data as opposed to delete it, however, we would consider deleting personal data when requested under GDPR.
- We do not remove this data unless requested.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Hans Karlsen. Please direct any data protection queries to email@example.com